Friday, May 25, 2012

Sex is everywhere!

Before I get to the good stuff I need to just vent....
I think I mentioned that at the beginning of this year I took a new job.  I have not worked a full time job since I had kids over 8 years ago.  I have always worked part time, some of the time I worked two part time jobs and also helped out with our business and volunteered in the kids classrooms, and whatever else was needed of me.  I have always stayed busy!  I loved this life as it allowed me more freedom for MY ADVENTURES!  When I took this job it was because it was time.  I wasn't sure where my marriage was and I wanted to have security to take care of myself if we broke up, I was tired of struggling all winter long, I wanted better benefits for our family, etc.  It was a good move!  I am lucky that for someone who was out of the mainstream work force for as long as I was that I was able to land such an awesome job!  I have done very well since I've been here.  It is sales and this is what I did before I had kids!  However, at first I thought that the travel would be so great and at first it was great.  Considering how bad it was at home I was happy to be away and the break from my kids was almost nice as well!  This wore off quick!  Now, I just miss my kids like crazy, and even though I've had a few visitors in my travels, and had some fun I'd just as soon be home and find time for my fun here!

Okay, now that I've said that lets get to the sex is everywhere part!

So being away from home gives me more time to talk, text, take pics/videos, and/or potentially spend time with lovers!  So far since I started my job in January I have stayed the night at R's on one of my trips.  We actually didn't fool around, I stayed at his house (in the guest room), and we went out on the town and partied like college kids.  It was a blast!  After the fact of course I found out that he wanted me to sneak in his room so we could fuck like crazy but I'm not a mind reader, I was really drunk and I didn't get any signals from him!  So maybe next time (which might be next week as I'm going that way, lol).

I had another friend join me on another trip- JJ, he was supposed to stay with me two nights but ended up just spending the one night with me.  It was fun,  as soon as we got into the room of course we were all over each other and he is a super fun lover, we also went out for a nice dinner, and then went back to my room for some more fun!  I find it strange sometimes sleeping with other men.  I would almost prefer that they leave (I know that sounds weird) and there are only a few that I would actually choose to sleep with!  Anyway, he wasn't so bad to sleep with.

Then, recently I had D surprise me on a trip and he drove 1 1/2 hours north to hang out with me.  He has money, lots of it and he likes to flash it.  So he took me out, we went to the local pub- he likes to drink as well.  He is super fun though and everyone loves to be around him!  We partied with the locals, had a blast, got drunk, then he left a huge tip for the guys, which of course they thought was a mistake and couldn't get over.  It was cute, and also nice to be with someone generous!  Anyway, we went  back to my room and he is a friggin stallion and fucked me deep into the mattress but like a good man, he went home for the night, lol!  Only after I made him cum in my mouth!  Which since he is a total control freak, he hates.  He likes to be in control of everything!  However, when I put his cock in my mouth, he loses all control and I get to take over, and he can't tell me no and I always get my reward!!  Hehe!  Also, about D- I"ve been reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series (that's another post entirely).  He is my Christian!  Or I'd like for him to be my Christian!  When I'm reading I imagine that it is he and I!

Lastly, and one I almost am embarrassed to write about was one of my last trips where I decided to give N or dick head another chance.  So I let him travel up to meet me at one of my last northern expeditions.  I also allowed him to convince me to stay an extra day so we would have more time together.  I should have known better, he's to young, to in mature, drinks to much, etc.  But he begged (literally) and I allowed!  The first part started off good.  We went to dinner, had a few drinks, good conversation.  I made him tell me about why he was so adamant about us hanging out again, especially since he now has a girlfriend he really cares about.  He said it was the best sex he'd ever had and he wanted that again.  See the thing about him is that he is not a great lover- AT ALL!  He simply has a really big cock!  I told him I"m only as good as the person I'm with (well depends).  I also told him that if he gave me the chance I could make him an amazing lover.  He just needed a little direction and with a cock like that I could turn him into the BEST!  He is not a good listener you see!  Long story short, the sex was good when he laid there like a good boy and let my hop on top and do my thing.  Other than that he simply sucks and is NOT a good person, lover, human, etc.
The second day, while I worked he slept all day, we again went out that evening and I could tell he was getting into dick head mode, and then we started butting heads.By the time we got back to the room, we were hardly talking.  I read my book all night, he fell asleep.  When I got up the next morning I immediately got up and started getting ready, and packing.  When he finally woke up he actually said "are you ready to get bent over" to which I replied "nope I'm good, all set... I'm leaving, your lucky I allowed you to sleep here for the night, when I get back from breakfast I expect you to be either packed and gone or almost ready to leave".  I then went to breakfast, and when I got back he was just about ready to leave so I packed up and told him to shut the door on his way out.  I waited across the street to make sure that he left and he did.  I can promise you that will be the last we will hear from N!!

So on my trip this week I was again, far north!  I decided to go out Tuesday night after I got up there and settled into my room.  I asked where was a good place and decided on the local pub/restaurant.  I typically sit at the bar since I'm by myself.  I ordered a micro brew, some dinner, and then talked on the phone for awhile with a friend while I drank my beer.  After I got off the phone, the bartender and another guy started razzing me about being on the phone.  So we all started talking and then a local girl came into the bar and we all started talking.  Then the hubby called and was not pleased that I was still hanging at a bar, told me to go home and to call him when I got home.  Well I planned to go home right after my beer, but then the local girl convinced me to have another with her.  So I did.  Then another couple came into the bar and we all started talking.  So then the local girl leaves- the bar tender and I start talking Fifty Shades, he's telling me about his girlfriend of 6 years that is married, and starts showing me all these dirty pics of them on his phone.  I start telling him of my lovers, and show him a few pics.  Then the couple at the bar, convinces me to stay and buys me another beer.  Then me and the girl from the couple do a shot together.  Now, ti's getting late, I've had 4 large beers, a huge shot, and I'm dancing, with the girl.  She is backing up into me and running her hands up my legs.  The guy behind the bar is grinning from ear to ear.  The boy of the couple is grinning from ear to ear and then we do another shot.  Then, the guy goes to the bathroom and she turns around and starts kissing me.  Holy, hell, what am I doing!  So I go to the bathroom.  When I come back the bartender leans over and says that while I was gone they were discussing a 3 some.  He was nervous but she was all about it.  They ask me if I want to go for a walk with them down the beach.  To which I say I think I had better just go back to my room, since I have an early morning appt.  He seemed okay with that but she was adamant that I go for a walk.  He leaves again, and now she's in my ear, begging me to go, talking about licking my pussy, how much fun we will have.  She kisses me again.  HELL!!
So bottom line is that I know I'm not going!  Not because I don't want to- they were both HOT!  Because I have herpes!  No matter what, this is always in the back of my mind.  I am safe with all of my boys, we all have the same thing in common.  This is uncharted territory for me now.  I no longer have the ability to just go have casual sex without always wondering in the back of my mind if I could potentially give this to someone!  The funny thing is that statistically speaking one of them probably has it too!
Anyway, I again said no- I think he was the most sober and could tell I didn't want to or something cause he got her out of there pretty quick after that!  Now, the bartender can't figure out why I didn't go?  He I think was just waiting for me to invite him back to my place as I think he thought we were going to fuck because we shared some dirty pics.  We did not!  However, I apparently gave him my number because he texted me several times the next day to see if I was going out anywhere.  I did not!  I was wrecked the next day and happy to make it through the day alive!  I stayed in and rested and read my Fifty Shades- book 3 like a good girl!  I can avoid trouble one night but I'm not sure I would have made it two nights without some kind of trouble finding me, lol!!
So the funny thing is that in my stupidity, I called my hubby at 2am... duh!  The next morning I told him these stories about the bartender and the 3some.  Why?  Well other than because I'm an idiot I'm not sure.  Maybe to make him jealous? which he was/and mad!  To be honest?  Maybe a little!  So he could see yet again, that if he doesn't give me the attention I will find it somewhere?  His remark- if I sat in a bar and drank and flirted like that you would be so pissed at me- YES I WOULD!  He also commented that even if he had those kind of things would never happen to him- PROBABLY NOT!  Why is that I wonder?
Maybe we can talk more about all of this in my next post!  Why do I live by such a double standard of what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander!?!?  But sex is EVERYWHERE!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fair degree of fun on these trips Mrs.M. I do wish I could have been in the bar that night, to twist your arm.
    I applaud your honesty and self control though.
    As for double standards, they exist everywhere. It's a human condition. Look forward to your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, from the sounds of you my dear, thy only arm twisting you would need to do would be to hold me still while you had your way with me!!

      Delete