Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catching Up

It appears that I now have about 5 different posts that I have started but have not had the time to finish.  I get thoughts and start to put them into words and often it's on my blogger app on my phone but it's hard to write on my phone so I end up saving them thinking I will get back to them and obviously we can see that doesn't happen so I thought today I'm going to summarize them into one post or else it will drive me crazy!
In no particular order....

My son's surgery was over  two weeks ago.  He is 6.  It went great!  Without getting into great detail let's just say it was full open heart surgery (a valve replacement), it was his second, and he did amazing.  It was a very stressful week in the hospital but all in all there were no complications and we made it home in less than a week.  I was home with him all last week as well.  I had to return to work this week and that has been rather stressful since I work for the devil herself but he is still home healing for a few more weeks but nonetheless is doing great!  Thanks for all of the kind words and well wishes!!

I have not had any good action in weeks!  I often joke with a girlfriend of mine about how when we don't get enough sex we need our pussy pissy buttons reset.  Well mine needs a complete overhaul.
Things had been going great with all of my male friends lately and then the week before surgery my selfish stressed out body decided to have an outbreak.  It was my first one in a very long time!  I had made tentative plans with both L and C for that week.  I let C know that it was not looking like it would be worth it for him to come all the way to me and get a room just for some making out and a blow job.  He did consider but we decided to just hold off.  L of course was working right in my neighborhood so on Wednesday I picked him up at lunchtime at the job site and we had intended to get a room for a few hours nearby but again I didn't much see the point in getting a room so we decided to have lunch and then we found a nice secluded place to park and I gave him a blow job.  Interesting enough he pulled out his camera and took a few pictures and a video- this seems to be popular lately!  Since it was a short video he was able to text it to me and for the first time ever I got to watch myself on video.  It was interesting and actually pretty damn HOT!  I was like.. yea that's right, you suck that cock good girl! LOL
On Friday morning I had to take my little guy for a short dr. appt before work.  After I dropped him at school I ran home to get some work done before I had to go into the office to have a big meeting with my boss and I get a text message from J.  I have not been talking with J a whole lot lately.  He texts me here and there always hoping for one of our lovely lunch time meetings but I have been so busy with work and preoccupied with others that we have not been together in months.  Well apparently I had forgotten that I mentioned that Friday at lunch might be a possibility. Well he didn't forget.  So I decided to just be honest and tell him I was just getting over a little OB and it probably wasn't a great idea unless he wanted to slap my face with his cock and let me make him cum in my mouth!  He was actually very sweet and said we should just wait cause he doesn't want to be selfish and wants to make me cum terribly.  I told him it would easily be two weeks or more and I had the time and since he was so sweet it immediately made me horny so we agreed to meet in one of our usual spots.
I got there first.  It's a restaurant parking lot but there is an area in the back that is somewhat private but J and I have never been used to much privacy and sometimes I think we both enjoy pushing some limits.
When he showed up he was all smiles!  I walked around to his side of the car and he grabbed me and pushed up against the car and started kissing me!  He kisses hard and with so much want in him.  He is starting to really enjoy the forceful side of things.  He grabbed and touched me everywhere.  Pulled my dress down so he could take my nipples in his mouth.  Told me how badly he wanted to bend me over right there. Since that was not in the cards for the afternoon I started undoing his pants while we were kissing.  I pulled his already very hard cock out and squatted down right there and took him into my mouth.  I sucked him a few times and then looked up at him.  He took his cock in his hands and rubbed it all over my lips, and slapped it across my lips a few times.  Since we were standing outside in the middle of the day we started hearing voices so we decided it best to move into the car.  I finished him off and we settled in to talk and catch up for a bit.  All of a sudden he said remember I sent you a text a week or so ago about a big plan I had for you.  I said yes, are you going to tell me what your plan was?  He said look down by the door.  In the little storage compartment was a large piece of soft rope.  He then leaned over and took the rope and started to wrap it around my wrists as he told me in step by step detail what he plans to do to me.  I'm not going to tell just in case we ever get the chance to do it... it will make a great story.  So we said our goodbye's and that was that!
I did get one really good fuck Sunday morning from the hubby before all the craziness started with surgery, etc.
During the week of surgery I received several kind emails from my "friends".  Making sure everything went well, we were all okay, etc.  C even tried to work it out to meet me one night in the parking garage for a quickie and it was a sweet thought but I knew it was not where my head was at.  I was very focused on my family as I needed to be.  The week coming home was a time for me to have a small child in my bed every night and a thoughtful husband making sure whatever we needed was taken care of so we could both rest and I could focus on him healing and he would sleep on the couch or in the kids room.  As that week started to come to a close I felt myself getting frustrated and pissy.  I realized that I had not really left the house or done anything for myself in weeks and I was starting to PMS.  I decided I needed some attention.  I asked my mom to come over for a few hours to give me a break so I could run some errands.  I thought I had made plans with L but as the day wore on he got busy and it just never worked out.  Then my monthly visitor came about 4 days early.  I couldn't get a break for the life of me.  Hubby had said he was going to take good care of me over the weekend and he feel asleep after a fun filled day of golfing and it didn't happen, the next day I started.  :(  I also seem to be in a slump with L.  I told him he seemed distant, he said he knows I'm going through a lot and wanted to give me space but thinks about me everyday.  You certainly couldn't tell!  Anyway, he is single and deserves to do whatever makes him happy!  I am and will always be an action speaks louder than words lady!
This week I went back to work.  I knew it would be a tough week and I was right!  My boss is seriously  a horrible person! I don't know if I will ever get over leaving a really great job to work for a narcissistic, controlling cunt!  Yep I said it, she is!
So in all of the craziness of life, lack of attention I found myself perusing the Internet.  The next thing I know I'm on Ashley Madison (which it has been over 2 years since I've even looked on there).  I whip up a quick profile so I can look around and I'm always amazed at what is out there.  I've always been really good at putting together a decent profile on sites so I just simply laid it all out there.  I explained that I know what I like and what I want.  I've had many different types of lovers but lately have been feeling like I'm missing something and want more.  I tell about my past on AM, and I give full disclosure about my HSV.  I knew it would be a long shot but figured who knows.
Let's just say that I have been pleasantly overwhelmed by the response I've gotten.  I'm almost a little taken back as I didn't really expect it.  Outside of J and one other I really haven't been with anyone that doesn't have it.  It's not that I'm not open to having a lover without it but it does make me think much harder about my sexual partners.  These are almost all married men having affairs.  There have been a few extremely attractive singles I've chatted with but that has never been my preference.  I'm allowing myself to be picky and have only given my private email to a few and have been chatting with them.  I've offered my private key to many on the site but I'm already feeling like I'm in over my head!
I will be seeing C sometime this week and to say I'm excited would be an understatement.  He brought to my attention that sometime later this month will be out 1 year anniversary.  Neither of us can remember the exact date but he sure did say some pretty sweet things about me and never dreaming he'd meet the woman that would change his sex life forever.
L is texting me daily in hopes of us finding some time soon and J thinks he's going to coax me into letting him use that rope on my sometime soon.  Now I have a few new gentleman all very worth the time it seems looking to have a possible meet and greet sometime soon!
I may have found myself a predicament.  You see this is what happens to attention whores!  We get ourselves in over our heads.
All I really want is one man... well my hubby and one man.... one other man that can take me to a place sexually that all of them combined have not taken me.  All of them wrapped up into one man plus a little  more.  Someone that will be my friend, give me attention in and out of the bedroom, long for my touches, make me long for theirs, and own my body like no one ever has!  Too much to ask for?  Probably!  I can't help but wonder if one of these men I've been chatting with could be that man... should I shut it down now and be happy with what I have or take my chances and see what else is out there?
I have not told my BF yet.  she will be the one to talk some sense into me... or NOT.  I told her we needed to get together as I had some purging I needed to do.  Her response... Should I bring my Rolodex, lol.  I said we should probably have a few drinks for sure!
Maybe it will be a very interesting week. I know one thing is certain.  My pussy will be getting some seriously needed attention this week!
I should be back with something good by next weekend!
Have a good week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your son is doing well, honey - I'd been wondering. As for your 'social life', it sounds like you've handled the stress just fine. Nothing like a quick blowjob and the promise of kinky sex to keep yourself in check! lol As for Mr. Perfect, keep looking...and if you find him, see if he has a brother!

    I hope your little man continues to improve.

    ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a married man in my 60's and i was recently outed because my family saw my photo on a bisexual website ..i had an erection of course so,it came about that iv'e had affairs with both sexes over a number of years..

    ReplyDelete