Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Randoms

This past week I have been doing a lot of thinking about my life!  Here are a few things... in no particular order.....
I have not talked with C in several weeks now.  This is good but it also bums me out!  Secretly I wish he would get in touch with me and beg me to see him but I do not believe that will happen so I will continue to learn to live without him and his amazing skills.  He will always be one of the best lovers I've ever had (until I find someone better, lol) but he will never be able to give me or treat me the way I want!

We were away for the past few weekends out at the lake... with family... when we are at the lake I find that I put my phone away and forget about it.  This is such a nice break because any other time my phone is always on me or within ear shot of me... so when I picked my phone up Sunday to look at it I had two texts from L... The first one said "Did we break up? lol ;)"  Then about a half hour later he said... "I just haven't heard from you in several days and I hope your okay... let me know".  I thought this was very nice... he is very nice.  I have totally blown him off over the last week or so.  We were supposed to get together last week but I got busy and simply didn't make time.  It's funny cause he will treat me the way I want but he's not C so I don't put myself out there as much for him.  I do like him though but I've also been dealing with hubby a lot lately and giving him more of my focus and energy so that is a big part of it.  So I texted him back after we got home last night and apologized for being MIA and said we could chat tomorrow (today).  I'm actually texting him as I write this but nothing exciting.  I don't know that he and I will go much farther.

....... So the last two paragraphs I started over a week ago and a rare form of the plague entered my home- JK... well kinda!  We all came down with a horrible stomach virus and spent the entire week sick!  It was simply horrible!  I hate being sick, I do not like being home bound either.  Last week was also my last week at my old job so thank goodness I was working from home (since I wasn't getting much work done)!  The few meetings I did had were sitting on the toilet, lol!  Anyway, being sick is a good and bad on a marriage.  While I was sick hubby was very kind and sweet.  He helped take care of me and when our youngest came down sick that night, he stayed up with him all night long so that I could sleep.  I appreciate those things about him.  I of course continued to be sick for days after but managed to take care of myself, him, two kids/one sick, and the house.  I enjoy the help when I get it.  We also bickered plenty but mostly because we were tired and irritible.  Thank goodness I managed to get sick at the same time as my period so that helped that week go by so I can get back in the saddle.
I can only handle being home for so many days in a row so I managed to get out to dinner with some girlfriends on Thursday evening and then officially started my job Friday.  Let me tell you, it was a rough day... I had to go to a golf outing... the horror, lol.  Kidding... it was great.  I spent my first day at my new job looking all cute in golf apparel taking pictures of the golfers in the outing, talking, drinking and sitting under an umbrella (cause it was 100 out).  Yesterday was my first Official day.  So I'm on to my next career adventure.  No more overnight travel but still selling- of course.  I'm excited!

I did see L this past weekend to, and I do like him!  He had texted me that his band was playing this weekend.  So one day during the week I had texted him- "what is the name of the place your playing and where"?  His reply was priceless- "I'm playing in your strawberry field and it's in your panties".  He loves my little red mound!
So I did manage to get out to see him.  It was great!  He thought I was coming out Friday night but my girlfriend lamed out on me at the last minute so I was able to convince her to go out Saturday.  My brothers band was playing so we decided to go and see him first- warm up a bit.  So we got to the 1st bar and it ended up he was'nt playing but another band was, he was there of course so we hung out a bit, started drinking, and ended up having a great time there.  By the time we left there it was midnight and as we were driving to the other bar I started to chicken out.  I had never seen him in a public type setting and his bandmates were around and all.  So we got there and it was a bit of a hole in the wall and not very busy so we sat in the parking lot, and contimplated whether or not to go in for about 20 minutes.  She wanted to leave and really so did I but I just knew if we went in we would have a great time! SO WE DID!
As we were walking in I noticed that his band mates were outside (I had seen pics).  As soon as we walked in the door he was standing there in front of the bar.  Talk about deer in headlights.  He was floored when he saw me!  He couldn't believe it!  He was instantly nervous!  It was awkward and the whole wopping 10 people in the place were all eyes on us!  Talk about ackward moment!  So he hugged me, and then grabbed my hair, dipped me down and planted a big ole kiss on me- DAMN HOT! Then he hugged my friend and bought us a beer and shot!  I think once the shock wore off he was giddy that I had come.  Also still nervous, lol!   So he had to go back up on stage for their last set so we just got our drinks and found a place to sit.  It was immediately obvious that the woman in the place were scowling at us and the men were prowling us!  Slowly the men started finding their way in and around our table.  What a blast!  The band was pretty good- a little heavy for me but good!  The men were not all that great but as a first class attention whore it was a very successful evening.  We drank for free all night and my girlfriend got hit on by both men and woman.  She's a smoker so she kept leaving me to go outside with all of our new friends.  When she would leave me some guy would find his way over and strike up a conversation.  So as a friendly girl I would chat them up, always keeping a flirtatious eye on L.  So at one point, L gets his tamborine out and asks a girl from the audience to come up and play it.  He asks her waht her name is and she says P (my name)- to which he laughs and replays "really I'm in love with a girl named P" and winks at me.  So then a bit later another guy comes over and talks to me and now he's getting a little jealous and says "hey guys, do I need to stop singing early and walk off this stage so you'll all stop talking to my girl".  Or something like that, he said it nice and fun so it was taken more jokingly.  One guy said "hey buddy your lose is our gain".  Again, I was loving it.  So they did quit a little early and while his band mates were packing up he came over and gave me the attention I needed!  I was worried about his band mates not thinking it was cool that I showed up (since hes still married and all- oh yea and me too) but he didnt seem to care as he came over, sat facing me, pulled me onto his lap and started making out with me.  The guys behind us were like- that's hot, wanna share, to which he replied- in your dreams, lol!
We moved our little party outside where he found a dark little corner pushed me into the the corner and just devoured me with his kisses.  Have I mentioned that he is a big guy.  Like used to be a semi professional wrestler big guy.  He is the only big guy I've ever been with and there is something so sexy about the way he towers over and controls my movements.  I could feel his hard swollen cock up against me and I wanted it so bad.  It didn't take him long before his fingers found their way up my skirt and into my very wet pussy.  I wanted him so bad!  I told him he should just pull his cock out and fuck me right there.  He didn't think that was a good idea.  I thought it was a great idea!  I said lets go in your car- but a few of his band mates were riding with him and they were pretty much done and waiting for us at this point.  I was so wet and horny and he wouldn't stop rubbing my clit and sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy so I said if you don't fuck me now I'm going to cum all over your hand which of course just made him work harder and within a minute he had me cumming in his hand!  He took his hand out and started to lick his fingers clean but of course saved just one for me to suck clean!  I offered to return the favor but he said no- he would wait until he saw me next time and could fuck me good and proper!
I was disappointed but that was his decision. So he walked me to my car where my friend was waiting, kissed me goodbye & we went our separate ways. All was good. We laughed and giggled the whole way home & of course since I didn't get all I wanted I woke hubby up with my mouth on his cock & got my seconds for the evening. I know I'm such a whore!!

Funny last thing. On the way home that night my GF asked why I liked L.
She's knows he's not my typical type. She liked him to but she was curious. So I told her several things I liked about him including that thus far we've been very low maintenance together & I like that. Interesting enough she said yeah until now. I asked her why & she said cause you went to see him tonight & now he's going to like you even more & want you more. I thought naw... It will be fine.
Well she may have been right? More to come on L soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should check-this-out...

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should check-this-out...

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete