Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF- date tonight, my few hours with Don Wan & more trouble at home!

I want to write today but I can't seem to get my thoughts straight and I should be working but  instead I'm reading blogs, writing, and messing around!  I have a date tonight.  Well kind of, no actually its a date.  I'm going out with L.  Hubby is out of town for the weekend (thank goodness) so we have had this planned for a few weeks now.  He is taking me to dinner in a little town half way between both of our homes.  Neither of us wanted to be to close to home so as not to risk running into people we know.  This is one of my biggest fears although pretty soon it isn't going to matter anymore!  So after dinner there are lots of little bars and such so we can park our cars and just walk.  I asked him if he planned to get me drunk and take advantage me.  Trust me he doesn't need to get me drunk.  I'm so ready!  I'm a cheap date, I don't drink much and since I get sick very easily from alcohol it's best not to attempt to get me drunk.  I told him unless he wanted to spend the evening holding my hair as I prayed to the porcelain gods he better watch my intake!  I think after we are going to get a room near by.  I was thinking this was going to just be a nice evening but after talking with him yesterday it appears he is planning on us staying the night together.  This makes me a little nervous.  I like to joke with him so I said "oh we are having a sleep over, so I should bring my pj's and fuzzy slippers, and my tooth brush.   Are you going to spoon me?  Do you snore?"  He said if I wanted to go home I could and I just said we can play it by ear and see how the evening goes.  Knowing me I may sneak out in the middle of the night, lol.  Especially if he snores!!  Actually my dog will be home alone so even if I do sleep over I will have to get up early in the morning and get home.  Truth be told I'm a little nervous about staying the night with him.  This is a guy who has already asked me questions about the "L" word and how I would feel if he was to say it.  I like him and everything but one of the reasons I chose him to spend some time with is because I feel like he's safe.  Safe meaning it's highly unlikely that I will fall for him.  He is so different from my type.  I know that shit happens and I could fall for him but it's highly unlikely! He also texted me last week cause I was a little distant (cause I'm so busy with my new job) and asked if everything was okay, if we were okay.  Are you seeing the red flags?!  Regardless after the week I have had I am looking forward to spending the evening with someone who really likes me, treats me very well and I know is going to make me cum multiple times!!!  I'll let ya know how it goes!

Things around home have been very bad the past few weeks.  I'm really not prepared to spend much time on this subject right now.  Let's just say I think every time we talk about breaking up and then we decide to continue to work on it I get a little bit stronger, I see him more and more for who he really is, and I get closer to being able to move and finally rid myself of him completely.  It is such a complicated issue with him.  What is crazy is that we had a few good weeks.  We were going out, communicating, having lots of good sex, etc.  Then me and the kids got sick, then I had my period and then this week my uncle died and I spent most of my free time with family this week.  So I got up to go to the gym one morning and looked at his phone.  Of course he had talked with someone late one night.  He had a good story for it later but I didn't believe him so later I pulled the phone records up and looked at his calls and texts and found that over the past few weeks he has had multiple conversations with multiple people (woman, men, couples, who knows?).  Of course he immediately blames me for everything.  He says I'm a bitch, I'm not nice to him, I don't give him any attention, my plate is to full.  It is me that drives him to do these things.  Honestly I'm just tired of being blamed for everything and I do mean everything.  He is very manipulative.  He doesn't want to take a look in the mirror and have accountability for anything.  He lies to my face.  He doesn't help me around the house.  He does not take charge of this household or this family.  He forces me to be, the leader and be in control of everything and then hates me for it and blames me for it.  I'm just so sick of it.  So I told him I'm done.  He was mean, said lots of mean things.  Continued to talk to people he shouldn't all day to try and make him feel better about himself.  Now when he gets home if I'm nice at all he will start to like me again, assume I will forgive him, and the process will start over AGAIN.  My intention is to not allow that to happen.  I intend to follow through this time.  I intend to be strong.  If and when I do this he will realize I'm serious and that I have the upper hand on him which will majorly piss him off and so he will get upset, call me lots of horrible names, blame me for everything and then immediately go off of the deep end join every sex site available and begin to spread his wickedness around to anyone willing and able and he will throw it in my face every chance he gets.  I know he will not take the high road and apologize, be sympathetic, apologetic, remorseful or fight for me and this family.  So I will have to deal with his wrath until I either decide to be weak and take him back or until I can get him out of this house.  I pray for the strength to get to the part where he moves out.  If I can do that than I will be okay.  I will be able to get along with him so we can do what's best for our children.  I will no longer be subject to his poison and white trash mentality.  I will be able to focus on my job, my life and my kids!  He has no moral fiber and I need to just be strong and finally do this for myself.  I no longer believe that I will ever be able to trust him or respect him so this is the only thing left to do!  Wish me luck and I will write about it more as I'm able to sort it all out!

So I saved the best for last.  My Don Wan- C.  He moved up here last weekend.  He was over an hour away from me but now he is less than 30 min away from me and in an area where I go for work on a weekly to bi weekly basis.  However, girlfriend will be moving here at the beginning of September :(  He asked me to come to his house as he wanted to Cristin it properly and he wanted to visualize my face and fucking me in every room.  I'm not sure if that's sweet or messed up, lol.  Anyway, we worked it out to meet towards the end of my work day Wednesday.  I parked at a little pizza shop right near his house and he picked me up.  He brought his little dog (her little dog) who is the cutest thing ever.  The dog liked me very much!  It's a little puff ball of fluffy fur.  So soft to touch!  Anyway, we went back to the house and he gave me the grand tour stopping to kiss me in every room.  When he kisses me it's like movie star kiss.  He always takes me by the back of my neck with one hand and then takes the other hand and puts it deep in my hair and pulls me into him and kisses me very deep and very passionate!  It makes me melt!  So the house is pretty empty and they haven't really put much away yet so all he had in his room was a twin mattress on the floor since she is bringing the bed with her move.  So I asked for a minute to freshen up a bit since it was a hot day and I had been running around all day.  When I came out he took me into the bedroom and we started kissing and undressing each other.  One thing I totally love about him is that all we had done was kiss and I had just run my hands down his back and arms and when I moved to take his shorts off his cock was just rock hard!  God I love that!  It is such a turn on to me that he gets that turned on from kissing me.  So he undresses me and puts his fingers between my legs and I was already so very wet and ready for him.  He bends me down over the mattress and his cock slides right into my wet pussy.  God he felt soooo good!  Nice long stokes all the way in and all the way out.  All the way back in and back out.  Very slow.  Now the damn dog was sitting on the bed watching me and kept trying to get in my face to he told the dog to leave.  A few minutes later I feel a tickle on my toes and look down and the damn dog is licking my toes, lol.  It was super funny but then he got rid of the dog!  So then he laid me down the bed and did what he does best!  Lick my pussy!  IF I was told I had one day left on this earth and could have anything I wanted it would be to have him lick my pussy (well maybe not but you get the jest).  He likes to build on it.  He licks me til I cum the first time then he comes up and slides his cock inside me.  He again grabs the back of my neck with one hand and puts the other hand in my hair and kisses me passionately while he fucks me, only it's really more like he's making love to me.  He looks at me in between kisses.  Deep in my eyes.  It makes me crazy.  Then he goes back down.  This time he adds one finger and licks me til I cum again.  Then he comes back up, slides his cock in me and repeats that process again.  Then he goes back down.  This time he licks my ass real good and then goes back to my pussy but this time he puts one finger in my ass and one finger in my pussy and licks me til I cum so hard I laugh or cry!  I'm not kidding.... it's just fucking amazing!!  Then he fucks me a little bit more.  Then I ask very nicely  ... can I please make you cum now!  So he allows me a turn.  I love to lick this man's cock.  It is just perfect!  But it's not just his cock.  I like to spend my time everywhere down there.  I kiss all around him.  I like his inner thighs, til I find my way down to his ass.  I lick his ass really, really good while I sneak a little lube on my finger.  Then I slowly slide one finger in his ass while I suck and lick his balls.  Once I have my finger and moving I take his cock in my mouth and suck and move in unison.  I love that when he cums he squeezes my head with his legs and I love that I can usually feel the first squirt of cum hit the back of my throat.  I bury his cock deep in my throat until he unloads every last drop.  Then I swallow it, and make to sure lick him nice and clean on my way out!  Then we just lay and talk for a bit. We had not seen in each other in a long time so we had a lot to catch up on.  We finally made it downstairs and talked a lot more, kissed, etc.  I often wonder if I leave hubby, if he and I would find a way to give it shot.  I doubt it but I do think he will not like it much when I start dating!  I will not worry about any of that now and just enjoy him while I can!  Shortly after, he took me back to my car, kissed me, told me how much he enjoys his time with me, etc and we went our separate ways.  He did send me a very nice email later which we all know I appreciate and now the girlfriend will be in town all weekend and he can visualize my face in his room while he's fucking her this weekend (evil smile)!  I will see him again next week!  I hope!
So funny enough I could have had a trifecta this week too.  I got a text late last night that JJ was in town.  He had a date with a woman near by and it was an actual date so no lovin for him.  He wanted me to sneak out and when I told him hubby was away he wanted me to sneak him in but I turned him down.  Wasn't really into it.  One, I didn't want to be sloppy seconds to his awesome date; two, I had just had a great time with C the day before; three, I am seeing L tonight.  I like JJ as a friend and think we will talk for years to come and I might hang out with him again but he's a better friend than lover and I've got about all I can handle right now!  I also get texted from J on a weekly basis wanting to have some lunch time fun but again I've been avoiding any plans with him as well.  So I am going to have a kid free/hubby free weekend.  Date tonight, baby shower tomorrow afternoon and bachlorette party tomorrow night and lots of sleep and paper work to catch up on Sunday but all in all I think it should be a pretty great weekend.  It better be cause I have a feeling between dealing with the stress of my new job and hubby next week I'm going to need to make all my weekends count!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  Hope everyone has a great weekend and we shall see what more is to come!!


2 comments:

  1. Good day Mrs.M. I feel for you on a few levels reading this post. Firstly re: the hubby.. he really needs to man up and take some responsibility. I hope you can muster the strength to boot his sorry ass out. It's not right. As for DonWan.. well it certainly sounds like you received everything you deserve there, thoroughly. What a delightful house-warming present you'd make! And so, tell us how it went with L and the red flags..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BHP, I am a delightful house warming gift! ;)
    Good story to come! I'm working on it just have had a crazy couple of weeks but I promise good stories to cum!!

    ReplyDelete